The website accessed through URL http://www.fagorcnagroup.com (hereinafter, the Website) is owned by Edesa, S.L. (hereinafter, Edesa), holding Fiscal Identification Number (NIF)B66230947 and domiciled in Barrio Garagarza S/N, 20500 - Mondragón (Gipuzkoa); it is recorded at the Commercial Register of Gipuzkoa in tome 2641, book 0, folio 216, sheet SS-36209, 10th entry (Industrial).
For any questions, queries, complaints or suggestions, please write to email@example.com.
Below are the rules and obligations governing our Website access and navigation, to which you hereby submit as a website user.
2. Functions and tools
Website access and navigation are cost-free. The main purpose is to provide you with information about Edesa and its business, and to enable means of contact with the company.
3. User Obligations
As a user, you undertake to:
- Use the Website diligently, correctly and legally, in abidance with current law (particularly in relation to data protection, intellectual and industrial property), morals and good practice, as well as the public order.
- Examine any communications sent by Edesa, as they may contain relevant information.
- Not use the Website for commercial purposes, particularly to gather information or contents with the aim of providing services that clearly compete with Edesa.
- Not modify, or attempt to modify, the Website in any way, or to take any steps or use any means aimed at simulating the Website’s appearance or functions, or those of Edesa.
- Not damage, disconnect, overload or hinder the service (or the network(s) connected to the service), or interfere in its use and enjoyment.
- Refrain from carrying out any action that involves the introduction of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other kind of malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Web Site.
- Not use reverse engineering techniques and/or decipher, decompile or use any other system used to find out the source code of the Website or of any other item subject to underlying copyright or intellectual property.
- Not take any steps that could infringe Edesa’s rights or interests, or those of third parties, such as, for example, intellectual or industrial property rights (patents, trademarks, copyright, commercial secrets…).
4. Intellectual property
The Website and all its components, including its programming, design, graphics, codes, text or images included therein are exclusively owned by Edesa, or the latter holds sufficient rights and/or authorisations for their exploitation.
All trademarks, commercial names and, in general, any distinctive sign published on the Website are owned by Edesa or their respective owners, or the former holds the necessary licences to use the same.
By virtue of the foregoing, it will be forbidden to reproduce, distribute, publicly announce (or make available), transform or otherwise exploit the foregoing, not even with a citation of sources, without previously obtaining Edesa’s express consent in writing, or that of the exclusive owner of the affected rights.
Should any infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights be detected on the Website, please inform us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website may include links to third party pages or websites, with respect to which Edesa hereby disclaims all liability. As a user, you hereby recognise and accept that such links will lead you to sites that are external and unrelated both to the Website and Edesa, and that the latter does not approve or review any functions, advertising or general content included therein, even if it has linked the same.
Consequently, Edesa does not guarantee that the linked pages will operate correctly, or will be free of computer threats, spyware or malware, or host illegal or inadequate content or other links which, in turn, lead to sites with any or several of the foregoing characteristics.
Edesa tries to ensure that its Website is accessible at all times. Nevertheless, the Website will be shown to you “as is”, depending on availability and any limitations existing at the time.
Despite Edesa’s continuous effort to protect the systems and contents included in its Website by using ordinary security standards in the Internet, it is not possible to fully guarantee the absence of any intrusions or losses of information that may arise. Likewise, we cannot guarantee the absence of spyware or other harmful components on the Website that may alter the computer system used to access the Website. As a user, you hereby accept and understand that there are situations that may be beyond Edesa’s control.
Edesa hereby waives all liability for unauthorised access to its contents as a result of users deliberately identifying themselves with false or inaccurate data about their age.
In general, neither Edesa nor its collaborators will be liable for any lost profit or consequential damage, in any matter.
8. Data Protection
9. Protection and interpretation
These Terms constitute a single agreement between you, as a user, and Edesa.
If a competent Authority were to declare any provision illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will be understood that such provision will be interpreted as closely as possible to its original intention. In no case will such declaration with respect to any or several clauses affect the validity of the remaining ones.
Edesa’s failure to demand the specific performance of any of these Terms will not constitute or in any case be interpreted as its waiver to bring a future claim.
If there is any contradiction between what the Spanish version of these Terms and Conditions say and what the translation says.
11. Governing law and venue
Your relationship with Edesa by virtue of these Terms will be governed by Spanish law. In the event of a difference as regards their interpretation or fulfilment, expressly waiving any other forum to which you may be entitled, both you and Edesa hereby submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Bergara, unless another forum were mandatory by law.